What’s that? You wanna go on tumblr? Too fucking bad! It doesn’t exist!
You get home from a long day at work and turn on the TV. It’s been a long week, so you think to yourself- maybe i’ll take the family to a movie on Saturday. Maybe we’ll even go on a vacation soon! We could visit museums and go to plays and see all sorts of fun attractions.
When you turned the TV on, nothing happened. There are no actors to entertain you.
When you went to the movie theater, nothing was showing. There were no advertisements to tell you that anything was showing, so you went to the theater to find out. Nothing playing. There is no one to film and create movies for you. Well at least your vacation will be fun, right? Not like there will be any plays to see and there won’t be anything in the art museums.
Well at least you have the shack you are living in that you made out of cardboard and sheets.
Not like you could find an architect to build you a house with all the money you’re making as an engineer.
If they mean that there’s no need to go to college to be good in any of those, it’s kind of ok. Kind of ok, like 5% ok, but not acceptable, since I actually go to college because I want one of those majors and we all probably have much more fun than they ever had. Either way,
I got a degree in English and that’s considered a Fine Arts degree at the college I attended. If Fine Arts is considered “useless” then it is totally understandable why American Education is going down the drain. How was this study done anyway? Every single item on that list impacts the world and to me that makes them useful not “useless”.
Then again I consider shows like the Today show completely irrelevant and “useless”.
- alaspooryorick reblogged this from athinblueflame and added:
- athinblueflame reblogged this from getsomefirewood
- iceotopia likes this
- anknowbethchase likes this
- wishfulcynic reblogged this from quieteye12
- sylph-politics reblogged this from sylphaeon
- gaspowadick likes this
- klaus-sinclair reblogged this from klaus-sinclair
- aerithiere reblogged this from ayearofmiracles
- isomorphictardis reblogged this from i-call-dibs-on-misha
- isomorphictardis likes this
- tehsleebers reblogged this from bastardstarks
- tehsleebers likes this
- vccraziness likes this
- bizarremeltingpot likes this
- dragonshavebadbreath reblogged this from i-call-dibs-on-misha
- comrade-cactus likes this
- angelicpaintbrush reblogged this from cabbyman
- esmemunrox reblogged this from lifeispinkxd
- lifeispinkxd reblogged this from beepboopbananas
- splendidcactus reblogged this from cayla-is-a-mad-scientist
- splendidcactus likes this
- morganlee595 reblogged this from rayj106
- willkillthequeenforinfinitefries likes this
- joharvellesss likes this
- help-me-ive-fallen reblogged this from thestoryman
- help-me-ive-fallen likes this
- rayj106 reblogged this from forever-bex
- wow-it-just-gets-worse reblogged this from cayla-is-a-mad-scientist
- ask-crow-ler likes this
- misscarriaged reblogged this from beepboopbananas
- cayla-is-a-mad-scientist reblogged this from emma-draws-squid
- justarandomkidouo reblogged this from beepboopbananas
- justarandomkidouo likes this
- forever-bex reblogged this from techsavvypotato
- lilyatethepizza likes this
- theseareafewofmy-favorite-things reblogged this from beepboopbananas
- beepboopbananas reblogged this from wolpertingrr
- beepboopbananas likes this
- zreserve likes this
- deleteriouswanderlust likes this
- synthesizer-is-meppp reblogged this from techsavvypotato
- pretty-little-xmas reblogged this from techsavvypotato
- temporarilycheating likes this
- lilybugz94 likes this
- thestoryman reblogged this from bastardstarks
- i-call-dibs-on-misha reblogged this from bastardstarks
- bastardstarks reblogged this from ackernnan